Wednesday, May 21, 2014

10 Books Down, 90 More to Go!

So, I've read 10 books so far in the 18 days of my challenge that have passed so far.  I had hoped I would have hit the 10 book mark sooner than now, but my schedule has been a little crazy.  I have graduated from college and taken a trip to Las Vegas within those 18 days, so I guess I have a good excuse for being behind schedule!  It is now time to get down to business, though.

Next up is reading The Fault in Our Stars again.  I first read the book right after it was released, so it has been over 2 years since I read it.  I wanted to read it again before the release of the movie on June 6th.  Thanks to my awesome friend Sarah (http://www.storyboundgirl.com/), I get to see the movie early!!  We are going to special early showing of it tomorrow (cue fangirl excitement), so I need to read it tonight!  I will also be seeing it at least two other times for the early release the night before opening night (June 5th) and opening night (June 6th) for my twin girls' 14th birthday celebration with a couple of their friends, my Mom, and my sister.  I plan to see it MANY times while out in theaters, and I fully expect that it will be one of my favorite movies of all time.  Bring on the feels!

Edited to Add:  I decided to wait and read The Fault in Our Stars again after seeing the movie the first time but before seeing it June 5th.  Thought I would update on that in case anyone wonders why I reviewed a different book instead as my next book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment