Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Getting back on track...

I had to take several days off of reading for all I have had going on in the last week.  We had Meet the Teachers Night for one daughter's new virtual school, which went really well.  We are super excited about her new program and how great it is going to be for her.  She started this week, and so far, it's amazing!  Then I was out of state for 4 days to attend my graduate school orientation up in Milwaukee, WI.  I had never been there, so it was fun to check out somewhere new and all.  The hubby and I did a cheese factory tour, brewery tour, went to a Milwaukee Brewers game, and did all sorts of touristy stuff.  My orientation went really well, and I got to meet some other new and current students in my program and the professors, Deans of the program, etc.  That was really wonderful, since I will be doing the program completely online.  I now can put some names and faces together. The day we flew home, I got to take the other daughter to see One Direction.  That was a LONG day between an early flight home and then running around to get to the concert and being out late.  Then Monday, both girls started high school, one in a traditional school and the other at home with a virtual school.  So far so good for both of them thankfully!

Now, back to reading!  It took me the whole week to get through a few chapters here and there, and the last couple days, I have finally been able to finish my latest read.  The review of it will be up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment