Thursday, December 11, 2014

So so very behind!

I am so behind on posting what I have been reading!  I have had a busy semester with my first in grad school.  I've been reading here and there when I can, but I haven't had the time to get reviews up.  Some of the books I can't remember details well enough to post a decent review of them now, so I am going to work on just getting very basic reviews up that will provide the cover art, the about the book, and the rating I gave the books on GoodReads.  If I remember anything specific to share that I liked or didn't like, I will be sure to include it.  My semester will be done this coming weekend, and I hope to read LOTS over my month or so break for the winter holidays.  I hope to post some real reviews for those, as I have lots of great books saved up to read then.

No comments:

Post a Comment