Saturday, June 7, 2014

20 Books Down, 80 More to Go!

So, 20 books down for my 100 Book Challenge...  I have 80 books to go and 85 days (roughly) do it it in.  Yikes!  I am not sure if I can make it happen.  May was too crazy of a month, and I didn't think through how much I was going to have going on.  Now that summer really is here (my girls finished school this week), I am hoping I'll have more time for reading.  They will leave in a week to go to NYC for a week with their art teacher, and I plan to spend lots of time on reading that week especially.  Have any quick reads that are still good ones to suggest?  Please comment here if you do!  All suggestions are welcome, so don't limit it to quick reads; I am always looking for something good to read!

2 comments:

  1. Ruby Oliver series! They're so quick to read (and cute!), so you could have all 4 added to your count in no time!

    Or what about some novels in verse? There are usually fewer words on the page, so they go more quickly! :) Love and Leftovers (I might have a copy), books by Ellen Hopkins and Lisa Schroeder... There are lists on Goodreads with a bunch on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have two of the Ruby Oliver ones. I need to see which ones I have and find the others, so I can read all of them at once. I tried reading an Ellen Hopkins one once and didn't like it. I forget which one it was...Crank maybe? I will check out Lisa Schroeder, though. And tell me if you come across Love and Leftovers!

    ReplyDelete